We may make changes to this Agreement and to the Services from time to time. We may do this for a variety of reasons including to reflect changes in or requirements of the law, new features, or changes in business practices. The most recent version of this Agreement will be posted on inkeedo.com, and you should regularly check for the most recent version. The most recent version is the version that applies. If the changes include material changes that affect your rights or obligations, we will notify you in advance of the changes by reasonable means, which could include notification through the Services or via email. If you continue to use the Services after the changes become effective, then you agree to the revised Agreement.
You must be at least 18 years old to create an account on inkeedo and use the Service. Also you must be legally permitted to use the Service by the laws of your home country.
3. Your Account
4. Modifying the Services and Termination
inkeedo is always striving to improve the Services and bring you additional functionality that you will find engaging and useful. This means we may add new product features or enhancements from time to time as well as remove some features, and if these actions do not materially affect your rights or obligations, we may not provide you with notice before taking them. We may even suspend the Services entirely, in which event we will notify you in advance unless extenuating circumstances, such as safety or security concerns, prevent us from doing so.
5. Safety; Your Interactions with Other Users
Though inkeedo strives to encourage a respectful user experience it is not responsible for the conduct of any user on or off of the Services. You agree to use caution in all interactions with other users, particularly if you decide to communicate off the Service or meet in person. In addition, you agree to review and follow inkeedo’s Safety, located on inkeedo.com, prior to using the Service. You should not provide your financial information (for example, your credit card or bank account information), or wire or otherwise send money, to other users.
6. Rights inkeedo Grants You
inkeedo grants you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable, nonexclusive, revocable, and non-sublicensable license to access and use the Services. This license is for the sole purpose of letting you use and enjoy the Services’ benefits as intended by inkeedo and permitted by this Agreement. Therefore, you agree not to:
- use the Service or any content contained in the Service for any commercial purposes without our written consent.
- copy, modify, transmit, create any derivative works from, make use of, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, images, trademarks, trade names, service marks, or other intellectual property, content or proprietary information accessible through the Service without inkeedo’s prior written consent.
- express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by inkeedo.
- use any robot, bot, spider, crawler, scraper, site search/retrieval application, proxy or other manual or automatic device, method or process to access, retrieve, index, “data mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service or its contents.
- use the Services in any way that could interfere with, disrupt or negatively affect the Service or the servers or networks connected to the Service.
- upload viruses or other malicious code or otherwise compromise the security of the Services.
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted to or through the Service.
- “frame” or “mirror” any part of the Service without inkeedo’s prior written authorization.
- use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to inkeedo or the Service (or any trademark, trade name, service mark, logo or slogan of inkeedo) to direct any person to any other website for any purpose.
- modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Service, or cause others to do so.
- use or develop any third-party applications that interact with the Services or other users’ Content or information without our written consent.
- use, access, or publish the inkeedo application programming interface without our written consent.
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our Services or any system or network.
- encourage or promote any activity that violates this Agreement.
The Company may investigate and take any available legal action in response to illegal and/ or unauthorized uses of the Service, including termination of your account.
Any software that we provide you may automatically download and install upgrades, updates, or other new features. You may be able to adjust these automatic downloads through your device’s settings.
7. Rights you Grant inkeedo
By creating an account, you grant to inkeedo a worldwide, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, right and license to host, store, use, copy, display, reproduce, adapt, edit, publish, modify and distribute information you authorize us to access from Facebook, as well as any information you post, upload, display or otherwise make available (collectively, “post”) on the Service or transmit to other users (collectively, “Content”). Our license to your Content is subject to your rights under applicable law (for example laws regarding personal data protection to the extent any Content contains personal information as defined by those laws) and is for the limited purpose of operating, developing, providing, and improving the Service and researching and developing new ones. You agree that any Content you place or that you authorize us to place on the Service may be viewed by other users and may be viewed by any person visiting or participating in the Service (such as individuals who may receive shared Content from other inkeedo users).
You agree that all information that you submit upon creation of your account, including information submitted from your Facebook account, is accurate and truthful and you have the right to post the Content on the Service and grant the license to inkeedo above.
You understand and agree that we may monitor or review any Content you post as part of a Service. We may delete any Content, in whole or in part, that in our sole judgment violates this Agreement or may harm the reputation of the Service.
When communicating with our customer care representatives, you agree to be respectful and kind. If we feel that your behaviour towards any of our customer care representatives or other employees is at any time threatening or offensive, we reserve the right to immediately terminate your account.
In consideration for inkeedo allowing you to use the Services, you agree that we, our affiliates, and our third-party partners may place advertising on the Services. By submitting suggestions or feedback to inkeedo regarding our Services, you agree that inkeedo may use and share such feedback for any purpose without compensating you.
You agree that inkeedo may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary, such as to: (I) comply with legal process; (II) enforce this Agreement; (III) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (IV) respond to your requests for customer service; or (V) protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Company or any other person.
8. Community Rules
By using the Services, you agree that you will not:
- create more than one account per person.
- use the Service for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited by this Agreement.
- spam, solicit money from or defraud any users.
- impersonate any person or entity or post any images of another person without his or her permission.
- bully, “stalk,” intimidate, harass or defame any person.
- post any Content that violates or infringes anyone’s rights, including rights of publicity, privacy, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or contract right.
- use offensive language, pictures or any other material that does not fit the ethical standards or government rules of our majority members, which include mostly Muslim and Middle Eastern countries.
- post any Content that is hate speech, threatening, sexually explicit or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- post any Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
- solicit passwords for any purpose, or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users or disseminate another person’s personal information without his or her permission.
- use another user’s account.
- create another account if we have already terminated your account, unless you have our permission.
inkeedo reserves the right to investigate and/ or terminate your account without a refund of any purchases if you have misused the Service or behaved in a way that inkeedo regards as inappropriate or unlawful, including actions or communications that occur off the Service but involve users you meet through the Service.
9. Other Users’ Content
inkeedo provides the service on an “as is” and “as available” basis and to the extent permitted by applicable law, grants no warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise with respect to the service (including all content contained therein), including, without limitation, any implied warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. inkeedo does not represent or warrant that (a) the service will be uninterrupted, secure or error free, (b) any defects or errors in the service will be corrected, or (c) that any content or information you obtain on or through the services will be accurate. inkeedo takes no responsibility for any content that you or another user or third party posts, sends or receives through the services. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is accessed at your own discretion and risk.
11. Third Party Services
The Service may contain advertisements and promotions offered by third parties and links to other web sites or resources. inkeedo is not responsible for the availability (or lack of availability) of such external websites or resources. If you choose to interact with the third parties made available through our Service, such party’s terms will govern their relationship with you. inkeedo is not responsible or liable for such third parties’ terms or actions.
12. Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will inkeedo, its affiliates, employees, licensors or service providers be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including, without limitation, loss of profits, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from: (I) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the services, (II) the conduct or content of other users or third parties on, through, or following use of the services; or (III) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your content, even if inkeedo has been advised of the possibility of such damages. in no event will inkeedo’s aggregate liability to you for all claims relating to the service exceed the amount paid, if any, by you to inkeedo for the service while you have an account.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, so some or all of the exclusions and limitations in this section may not apply to you.
13. Indemnity by You
You agree, to the extent permitted under applicable law, to indemnify, defend and hold harmless inkeedo, our affiliates, and their and our respective officers, directors, agents, and employees from and against any and all complaints, demands, claims, damages, losses, costs, liabilities and expenses, including attorney’s fees, due to, arising out of, or relating in any way to your access to or use of the Services, your Content, or your breach of this Agreement.